Where is NB-IoT roaming available?
Last update: 22.02.2021
NB-IoT roaming is available for the Global SIM of Deutsche Telekom.
The LPWA tariff “Europe Zone 1” currently provides NB-IoT roaming across 17 countries. These include:
- Deutsche Telekom’s networks in Germany, The Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Greece, Poland and Croatia
- Swisscom’s network in: Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Vodafone’s networks in Spain, Italy, Germany, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom
- Telia’s networks in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway
- Telenet’s network and Orange’s network in Belgium
In European countries for which DT has no NB-IoT roaming agreements yet, multimode devices with the Global SIM can utilize 2G and 3G instead, and also LTE-M (currently in Germany, Austria, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Latvia).
For a full list of our Mobile-IoT roaming partners including non-European partners, please go to our Roaming Network Information page.
Our NB-IoT (and LTE-M) roaming footprint is being gradually extended with further countries, so stay tuned!
By the way, there also a consolidation of all coverage maps of Deutsche Telekom countries.
This post is deleted!