Where is NB-IoT roaming available?
Last update: 26.11.2020
NB-IoT roaming is available for the Global SIM of Deutsche Telekom.
The LPWA tariff “Europe Zone 1” currently provides NB-IoT roaming across 17 countries. These include:
- Deutsche Telekom’s networks in Germany, The Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Greece, Poland and Croatia
- Swisscom’s network in: Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Vodafone’s networks in Spain, Italy, Germany, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom
- Telia’s networks in Sweden and Finland
- Telenet’s network in Belgium
Soon to be activated are Telia Company’s networks in Denmark and Norway.
In European countries for which DT has no NB-IoT roaming agreements yet multimode, devices with the Global SIM can utilize 2G and 3G instead, and even LTE-M (currently in Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands).
Our NB-IoT (and LTE-M) roaming footprint will gradually be extended with further countries. Stay tuned!
By the way, there also a consolidation of all coverage maps of Deutsche Telekom countries.
This post is deleted!