How to get your nuSIM dev-kit online?

• Deutsche Telekom IoT

If you’re one of the lucky ones who received a nuSIM dev-kit from my colleagues Mona Parsa and Stefan Kaliner, you’re at the right place to find out how to get this super cool dev-kit online without a plastic simcard! 😃

STEP 1: GET YOUR STARTERKIT PROJECT
    Before using the dev-kit, you’ll need a starterkit project environment.

• Sign-up for it by using this link.
    • When you’re asked about where to send the simcard select the checkbox of I already have simcards

STEP 2: GET YOUR DEV-KIT ONLINE

• Go to your project
    • Register the IMEI of your device
    • Attach to the network by using cdp.iot.t-mobile.nl as APN and 172.27.131.100 as gateway for a ping test or to send your uplink messages
    • Your uplink payload should appear in the ‘device management’ tab of your project page

Feel free to reach out in case of any questions! 😃

• @afzal_m very exciting topic:) I haven’t got nusim devkit, but I’m very interested in the topic. Would it work on some specific modules, if yes on which ones? And when would we expect availability?
    Thanks!

• Deutsche Telekom IoT

@Sergey-Vladimirov thx for your enthusiasm!

For now only Quectel and Telit are “nuSIM - ready”. But soon more module vendors will be ready as well.

Check out: https://iotcreators.com/en/nusim/

PS. you also sent an e-mail with another question and we’re trying to get back to you but it looks like your inbox is not accepting new messages