How to get your nuSIM dev-kit online?
If you’re one of the lucky ones who received a nuSIM dev-kit from my colleagues Mona Parsa and Stefan Kaliner, you’re at the right place to find out how to get this super cool dev-kit online without a plastic simcard!
STEP 1: GET YOUR STARTERKIT PROJECT
Before using the dev-kit, you’ll need a starterkit project environment.
- Sign-up for it by using this link.
- When you’re asked about where to send the simcard select the checkbox of I already have simcards
STEP 2: GET YOUR DEV-KIT ONLINE
- Go to your project
- Register the IMEI of your device
- Attach to the network by using
cdp.iot.t-mobile.nlas APN and
172.27.131.100as gateway for a ping test or to send your uplink messages
- Your uplink payload should appear in the ‘device management’ tab of your project page
Feel free to reach out in case of any questions!
@afzal_m very exciting topic:) I haven’t got nusim devkit, but I’m very interested in the topic. Would it work on some specific modules, if yes on which ones? And when would we expect availability?
@Sergey-Vladimirov thx for your enthusiasm!
For now only Quectel and Telit are “nuSIM - ready”. But soon more module vendors will be ready as well.
Check out: https://iotcreators.com/en/nusim/
PS. you also sent an e-mail with another question and we’re trying to get back to you but it looks like your inbox is not accepting new messages