@magnatron That’s strange. Can you please share the IMEI with us via the helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can check what went wrong?! Thanks.
Group Details Private
Deutsche Telekom IoT
Pan European, Deutsche Telekom IOT GmbH, iotcreators.com related team members
RE: What kind of SIM card is included in the Starter package?
@karoly-molnar Hi, you will receive a SIM with a triple-form factor which you can „break apart“ to get your preferred size.
RE: Software Release Log
Release Notes - IoT Creators - Version 1.0.20 - Released 29.9.2021
* [IC-5287] - Automatic removal of spaces in British postal codes
* [IC-5289] - Show device details doesn’t show device details
New Features and Improvements
* [IC-5206] - As a user I want to register a LoRaWAN device
* [IC-5228,IC-5280] - As a user I want to register a standard CoAP device
* [IC-5260,IC-5274] - Support of MQTT + CoAP specific properties in bulk import for devices
(sending downlink msg to LoRaWAN device will come soon!)
RE: Batch import Excel/csv
@lauwie007 sometimes the page needs a refresh after an device bulk registration of devices (csv batch import), I guess this can be caused by a slow internet connection.
I’m going to check tomorrow if I can reproduce this error and if there’s something wrong.
RE: eDRX in LTE-M Network
Dear Mr. Bruns,
The eDRX feature unfortunately isn’t yet available in our German network but its nationwide deployment is in preparation. I will gladly inform you via this post as soon as it is done.
If it can help (for test purpose), eDRX has already been enabled in Austria in our Magenta Telekom network and is being rolled out as we speak in our T-Mobile Netherlands network.