What is the difference of NB-IoT and LTE-M?
The question I get very often. Now the answer is available in 4 hours webinar. We will explain the various components and show the way from the idea to the IoT device with radio approval. For all companies that register by 24 Dec, we are giving away 12 different chip and flex-PCB #antennas worth 24.24 € as well as a voucher with 24 % discount for an NB-IoT/LTE-M evaluation kit.
- Comparison of the technical parameters of #NBIoT and #LTEM
- Comparison of NB-IoT and LTE-M frequency bands in the EU, US and the rest of the world outlook for radio certification.
- Antennas for NB-IoT and LTE-M
- Return loss and antenna radiation pattern with live measurement
- Analysis of the network parameters of an NB-IoT and LTE-M network
- Energy consumption NB-IoT, LoRaWAN and Sigfox
- Reference design for NB-IoT and LTEM akorIoT SensPRO 2
- Approval of an NB-IoT, LTE-M device
Speakers: B. Kerger (Eurofins), W. Oelers (Triptec), H. Naumann (Tekmodul). Language: German.
Schedule and costs:
- Dates KW 4 (25.-28.01.2021) and KW 6 (08.-11.02.2021), daily Mon-Thu 10:00 - 11:30 hrs
- 1 person: 99 € p.p. + VAT
- from 3 persons: 95 € p.p. + VAT
- from 5 persons: 90 € p.p. + VAT
- from 6 persons: on request
Registration and agenda: https://www.eurofins.de/electrical-and-electronics/media-center/webinare/webinar-reihe-lpwan/
I hope to meet with you at the webinar. Question upfront are welcome to harald.naumann (at) lte-modem.com