NBIOT coverage Greece
Christos1080 last edited by
I’m new to iotcreators.com. I want to test some IOT devices in Thessaloniki Greece specifically
- Arduino MKR NB 1500
- NBSN95 Waterproof NB-IoT Sensor Node
3.Waveshare Industrial Grade SIM7600CE-CNSE 4G DTU, RS232/485/TTL to 4G LTE
So my questions are.
- Can i have nbiot coverage in Greece by cosmote (Deutsche Telecom company)
- Can i use a simcard from iotcreatos like the starter kit?
- For device 3 (Waveshare Industrial Grade SIM7600CE) is a different sim card needed?
Please give me advice to start
MarcoPeli iotcreators.com team last edited by
hi @Christos1080 , happy to have you on board!
To answer your questions:
3. Yes, you can use iotcreators sim cards under cosmote in greece (nb-iot only, lte-m not supported)
4. yes absolutely. Also, if you want to use iotcreators services, the only way to access them is to use iotcreators sim cards
5. I searched for your modem and it seems that supports nb-iot and lte-m, so itcreators sim cards should work
If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask!